Our goal is to ensure you have the support you need to make your life less complicated and more enjoyable. Your personal Relationship Manager will help you consolidate and store all of your important documents, such as your estate planning documents, deeds, tax returns, insurance policies and anything else pertaining to your financial life in a well-organized, online storage cabinet that can be accessed any time in privacy and convenience. No longer will you have to look through paper files to find important documents.
Through the Private Client Vault, our online personal finance platform, you will have access to view all of your investment accounts, those held with us and those held at other institutions. These can include your personal and business checking and savings accounts, your 401(k) accounts, other brokerage accounts and even your airline mileage accounts. Through the Private Client Vault, access to your financial world is at your fingertips.
Consistent Coordination and Collaboration with Clients’:
• Access to the Botsford Financial Group Private Client Vault which offers account/data aggregation, customized reporting, storage capabilities for important documents (i.e.,deeds, passports, insurance policies, tax returns, estate planning documents, birth certificates, etc.), access to complex financial calculators and projections in addition to many other specialized features.
• Ongoing financial education provided to not only clients, but also their children and grandchildren via the NEXT webinar series. Clients’ children and grandchildren also have access to Botsford team resources as necessary.
• Facilitation of family meetings.
• Ongoing/periodic review of estate plan and coordination with attorneys when amendments/enhancements are necessary.
• Assistance with business/succession planning.
• Assistance with the implementation of charitable and/or philanthropic endeavors and coordination with attorneys, tax advisors and charities as needed.
• Frequent educational events or opportunities for enhancing one’s overall financial aptitude (i.e., seminars, dinners, etc.).
• Education and assistance with regard to navigating social security and medicare.